- To maintain stable long-term funding and a loan/deposit ratio of approximately 100%
- To ensure long-term capacity to pay dividends
- To be a leader of effectiveness in the banking industry
|Business and operations
- To proceed with the development of the client base by building strong relations and ensuring customer satisfaction with service quality, a customised product offer and innovative solutions
- To continue initiatives developing a product offer addressing the needs of our clients based on clear and transparent terms and conditions in line with the bank’s client-centric approach
- To strengthen the bank’s position and image as the icon of mobility
- To address demographic trends and changing customer behaviours
- To monitor and test promising solutions and technologies
- To continue investing in cybersecurity and the safety of data, transactions and clients’ deposits
- To improve the multichannel model of sales and customer service with a focus on the development of mobile banking
- To actively co-operate with the public administration in the digitisation of services for citizens
- To remain an interesting employer for the most talented employees creating innovative solutions in the financial services sector
mBank develops its business in a responsible and rational manner by combining long-term growth targets with effectiveness measures, including mainly the cost/income ratio (C/I). The indicator currently places us among the leaders of the banking sector. Moreover, we are one of Poland’s most effective banks as measured by income and net profit per employee and per branch. In the long term, we will strive to maintain the position of an effectiveness leader in the Polish financial industry.
Our on-going capacity to pay dividends despite increasingly restrictive regulatory requirements is a part of our strategy 2016-2020 and a long-term objective of mBank. More on the dividend policy.
mBank Group expects that its client base will continue to grow, supported by strong customer relations and a focus on customer satisfaction with the quality of our service, as well as a customised product offer and innovative solutions. We will continue to improve the multi-channel model of sales and customer service with a focus on the development of mobile banking.
Future challenges to mBank Group include demographic trends and changing client behaviours, which we will address by monitoring and testing promising solutions and technologies. We will proceed with investing in cybersecurity and the safety of data, transactions and clients’ deposits.
People are the basis for implementing the vision and strategy. Hence, we are planning to remain an attractive employer for the most talented employees who develop innovative solutions in the financial services sector.