We motivate employees, regardless of their employment type, both under our remuneration policy and by way of non-salary benefits, e.g. by providing them with professional development opportunities. The incentive system plays a key role in acquiring and retaining competent employees, which allows us to build a competitive advantage.
- We support the development of our employees.
- We provide them with training courses and programmes to develop their managerial, sales and communication skills. We make sure that new employees are introduced to their duties in a friendly way.
- New employees, including interns, undergo induction training during which they learn about the values, procedures, products, history and current activities of the bank.
- We promote flexible employment forms, mobile tools and technological solutions making remote work possible.
- We have a comprehensive approach to the remuneration policy. We have a clear and transparent benefit policy. We allow employees to use the benefits which they find interesting. Our offer supports not only health and physical fitness, but also personal development, passions and interests.
- We offer a broad scope of support within the Company Social Benefits Fund.
- We engage employees in social activities and support them in this regard.
We offer employees fair terms and conditions of employment, in every aspect. We offer employees of individual Group subsidiaries a very similar range of benefits, e.g. we co-finance private healthcare and the MultiSport card.