On 14 March 2023 the amended Regulations on Paynow Payment Integrator for Corporate Banking Clients of mBank S.A. and Tariff of Fees and Commissions of mElements S.A. enter into force. We supplemented both documents with provisions on acceptance of card payments made via mElements S.A. in cooperation with a new acquirer, i.e. Worldline Financial Services (Europe) S.A. The provisions pertain to:
- obligations arising from regulations of card organisations which the client should fulfil if they wish to use this payment method,
- rules for handling chargebacks, i.e. transactions disputed by the buyer,
- rules under which mElements S.A. hedges against the risk arising from clients using card payments (possibility of creating a provision and circumstances allowing mElements S.A. to terminate an agreement),
- rules for offering the dynamic currency conversion (DCC) service for card payments,
- terms of confidentiality.
The updated Regulations and Tariff of Fees and Commissions can be found at www.paynow.pl.