Please be informed that on 8 February 2016 the following amendments will be made to the “Regulations on Opening, Holding and Closing an Integrated Bank Account at mBank S.A. - Part 2 mBank S.A. Internet Customer Service System mBank CompanyNet”:
1. modification of provisions on claims and complaints, resulting from the obligation to include complaint-related clauses in template agreements/regulations imposed in the Act on Handling Complaints by Financial Market Entities and on the Financial Ombudsman,
2. update of the addresses of mBank Group websites,
3. update of provisions concerning browsers servicing the mBank CompanyNet system,
4. supplementation of information about direct debit to the account of the customs authority,
5. supplementation of provisions on the time of making banking information, reports in particular, available to clients and provisions on general rules of executing orders in the scope of instructions submitted by electronic mail,
6. update of the mBank CompanyNet System User Card in the part related to Cash.
Amended "Regulations on Opening, Holding and Closing an Integrated Bank Account at mBank S.A.” enter into force on 11 March 2016.
The uniform text of the "Regulations on Opening, Holding and Closing an Integrated Bank Account at mBank S.A." is published in the "Forms and regulations" section.