On 16 December 2019 we will introduce changes to the “Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates”.
The major modifications refer to:
1. change (as of 1 January 2020) in the value of the positive balance subject to a fee, maintained in the Client’s current and auxiliary accounts in EUR, CHF, CZK, DKK, SEK, NOK or HUF,
2. changes in charges for foreign payments in connection with the application of Regulation (EU) 2019/518 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 March 2019 amending Regulation (EC) No 924/2009 as regards certain charges on cross-border payments in the Union and currency conversion charges,
3. changes in charges for foreign payments due to changes in SEPA,
4. introduction of the service of providing Clients with bank statements and opinions via e-mail (once it is implemented by the Bank),
5. trade finance area (guarantees and letters of credit).
Attached, you will find the list of changes and the content of the Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates (valid as of 16 December 2019).