The amended Regulations “PLN and FX Term Deposits for Institutional Clients” will enter into force on 23 February 2022.
The key amendments are as follows:
1. we explain in more detail how the Bank processes personal data,
2. we have modified the provisions regarding the Bank Guarantee Fund,
3. we have moved provisions regarding the rates of the following commissions to the “Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates”:
- commission for failure to transfer funds required to open a term deposit,
- commission for early withdrawal of a term deposit (we have removed the appendix to the Regulations “Fee for Partial or Total Early Withdrawal of Funds from a Term Deposit”),
4. we have removed provisions regarding term deposit transactions concluded in the BRESOK system (BRESOK has been withdrawn from the bank’s offer),
5. we have simplified the language of the Regulations in line with mKanon.
The uniform text of the document is available in the Forms and Regulations section.