Since 1 November 2019, we have been operating under the current principles:
- clients enter invoice data in the mFaktoring client zone. We have adjusted the service to split payment;
- mFaktoring pays an advance calculated based on the gross invoice amount without splitting it into the net amount and VAT;
- following the receipt of a payment from a buyer:
- payment for an invoice without split payment is settled against the invoice as it has been done so far;
- split payment:
- the buyer pays the split amount to mFaktoring’s account;
- mFaktoring settles the buyer’s payment against the purchased invoice and transfers the VAT amount to the client’s account.