The Information Policy of mBank represents a document governing the principles and the method of disclosing information on capital adequacy in accordance with Regulation (UE) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 (CRR Regulation) and on the basis of other Commission (UE) implementing regulations to the CRR Regulation laying down implementing technical standards with regard to information disclosure.
The Information Policy of mBank describes:
- The scope of disclosed information,
- The principles of limiting the disclosures,
- The principles of verification and approval of disclosed information,
- The frequency and dates of publication of information,
- The place and form of publication of information,
- The mode of verification of the information policy.