On 1 December 2021, the following amendments will be made to the Regulations on Opening, Holding and Closing an Integrated Bank Account at mBank S.A.:
In Part I of the Regulations, we have amended the provisions regarding the withdrawal of funds remaining in a VAT account upon termination of the account agreement (Article 61).
We have introduced the following changes to Part II “mBank S.A. Internet Customer Service System mBank CompanyNet”:
- we have expanded the information stating that the bank signs electronic documents with a qualified signature or an advanced electronic seal,
- we have added provisions on holdings,
- we have updated information on the security of the mCN system and the provisions on open cash withdrawals at Poczta Polska,
- we have amended the GDPR clause,
- we have removed information on the BRESOK system (no longer offered).
The uniform text of the document is available in the Forms and Regulations section.