We made some changes to the Description of Interest Rate Transactions and FX Interest Rate Transactions (“Transaction Description”).
- we added provisions which in the future will allow you to enter into:
- WIRON-based transactions,
- transactions based on the O/N compound rate with an observation period shift,
- interest rate options based on O/N rate benchmarks,
- we removed forward rate agreements from our product range,
- we removed provisions referring to binary interest rate options (no longer on offer),
- we introduced editorial and layout changes to make the document easier to understand, more reader-friendly and clearer.
The new Transaction Description will enter into force on 1 July 2023. Please read it carefully. The document is available on our website: https://www.mbank.pl/en/help/forms/sme-corporate/financial-market/financial-market-transactions/description-of-the-interesr-rate/