On 15 December 2023 we will introduce some changes to the “Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates”.
The most important changes include:
- announcing the decision that on 2 January 2024 the commission for maintaining a balance at the beginning of the day on the first business day of the calendar year will not be calculated and charged from clients,
- introducing fees for a new WOŚP Mastercard Business debit payment card (in connection with the launch of a new product),
- removing the information that the price for audit opinions, bank opinions and bank account certificates includes VAT (we will no longer issue invoices for these services),
- increasing the fee for an open postal withdrawal order in PLN executed at a postal facility,
- increasing fees for cash services provided using cash desk deposit machines,
- increasing fees for a PLN transfer ordered using a SWIFT MT101 message inconsistent with the Specification,
- increasing the fee for a foreign transfer order that is not subject to automatic processing by the Bank,
- increasing the fee for postal orders with confirmation of receipt executed using the electronic banking system,
- signalling the existence of a negotiable fee for changing parameters in the Collect/Mass Collect service,
- modifying the fee for one-time preparation and provision of electronic copies of standard reports available in electronic banking systems.