On 1 June 2022 we will introduce some changes to the “Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates”.
As part of the changes, we will:
1. remove the commission for account balance maintenance, effective from 1 November until 31 December (by deleting an outdated provision),
2. change the commission for account balance maintenance, effective since 1 January 2022,
3. increase the fee for submitting a request for an open cash withdrawal in PLN at Poczta Polska branches (up from PLN 30 to PLN 35),
4. introduce small changes to the terminology connected with fees for using mBank CompanyNet (“system installation” will be replaced with “system context” in line with the mCN Regulations, and “Mobile Hardware Token” will be changed to “QR Token”),
5. change the fee for restoring an archived MT940 statement. This change will allow our clients to receive statements for the previous month free of charge,
6. increase the fee for submitting an instruction to disburse a loan and an instruction to repay a loan in paper form (up from PLN 80 to PLN 100),
7. simplify and merge similar fees and commissions charged under guarantees, counter-guarantees, sureties and stand-by letters without changing the amount of those fees and commissions,
a. the fee for introducing changes to an agreement on opening or securing a letter of credit (up from PLN 300 to PLN 500),
b. the commission for the bank’s exposure in respect of an open letter of credit (up from 0.15% to 0.20%),
c. the commission for the bank’s exposure in respect of a deferred payment under a letter of credit (up from 0.15% to 0.20%),
in order to adjust their amounts to the fees and commissions charged under guarantees,
9. increase the fee for drafting/amending a letter of credit (up from PLN 250 to PLN 350) as we merged three similar fees into one.
- List of changes
- Tariff of Banking Fees and Commissions of mBank for SME and Corporates (valid as of 1 June 2022)