Starting from 1 January 2023, we will replace the current regulations on financial market transactions with new ones that will be shorter and more transparent. The changes will affect the Integrated Bank Account Agreement.
What will not change is:
- the product scope defined in your agreement, and
- the way you can use products.
Consequently, the regulations listed in the left-hand column in the table below will be replaced with regulations presented on the right.
|General Terms and Conditions of Cooperation with Clients in Financial Market Transactions||
Terms and Conditions “Rules of Cooperation for Financial Market Transactions” – for non-financial clients
|Regulations on Spot FX Transactions||Description of FX Transactions|
|Regulations “PLN and FX Term Deposits for Institutional Clients”||Description of Term Deposits|
Please read the documents. You will find them on our website at: www.mbank.pl/en/help/forms/sme-corporate/financial-market/financial-market-transactions/
1. Terms and Conditions “Rules of Cooperation for Financial Market Transactions”
2. Terms and Conditions “Rules of Cooperation for Financial Market Transactions for Institutional Clients”
3. Description of FX Transactions
4. Description of Term Deposits
Should you have any further questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact your company’s dealer.